Montag, 21. März 2011

after the earthquake in Japan (english)

(Although I can't good at englisch...)

Since 11 th March, we hear every day also in Germany the news of the earthquake in Japan.
Because I have no direct experience with this disaster, I can't describe it here.

But we Japanese make a donation to Japan in our city together where i live at the beginning of April .
It is a thing that i can realise for my country....
We now believe only that Japan can recover and especially the people in Tohoku again can be safe.

It is very important that we help each other under this condition and we can make ,with the good and reasonable selection of information, the decision.

I'm very pleased that many countries will help Japan.
The recovery in Japan contribute therefore not only to domestic but also to foreigners.
We can't forget Japanese and I'm also grateful for the many countries.

But I think as a japanese in Germany very sad that it now goes about in the message, such as whether the products from Japan are dangerous or not.
This refers to the media ethics and determined by this news I was very shocked.
I believe that the media give the task to the truth. Of course, the definition of truth is called into question here ...

I don't know what mean by the "truth" of Germany and Japan.
Althougt I'm interested in this thema. If I find time again, I'd like to write in this blog about "truth" .... :-)
However, it seems to me true that large distance between Germany and Japan intended to convey the message about the nuclear plant there (because of the nuclear policy).

I still hope that the problem may be well below the truth.
But first of all is the salvation of the people who also need help at this moment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen