Donnerstag, 24. März 2011

My fevorite song of Mr. Children (english)

This is my favorite song of Mr.Children. The group is one of the most famous music groups in Japan.Because I can see You-Tube Video with my new phone , that's why I hear the music very often, without downloading it into my phone!

The title of the song is "Simple". 
The singer Kazutoshi Sakurai gives us what is important in everyday life. He says in this song the person and their love which ist always with you (or us?) . (Please listen to the music which i'd like to show you in my last article in german!)

The definition of friendship or love is always the very difficult question, because there is no definite answer.  

I have also such a problem, when I think of it. (As I live in Germany, I have the difficulty to contact with my friends in Japan...) 
Even under this situation in Japan and other countries it is too difficult to say and to answer: "What is meant by friendship, kindness and love?" 
Yet I can point out that every thing is perishable in the world. So, everything changes. The time which stand in front of us can't wait for us.  

Therefore, no one can say that this is wrong in front of us standing events. 
Because that will probably prove to be correct. That is why I will not say what is right or wrong here.

But it is important now not that we leave the problem, but that we try to solve it, if that were kept as bad. 

From the negative thoughts out of my view may be created by nothing but the worst. 
I hope that the problem which is located in Japan at present can be improved through the efforts of those who are on site. As a japanese woman is maybe not good, because I can just write something from here.

However, I'm proud of my country. 

We are very strong, we can't  never give up to do it that stands in front of us as a task, because we want to protect the people next to us from something dengerous. This is a one of the definitions of love, which can be found in everyday life.

I'd also like to be so regardless of whether I'm a japanese woman or not.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen